dear valued patrons,
due to covid 19, we are taking proactive precautions to ensure your experience at plate38 is safe and enjoyable.
- the safety of our customers and our staff is our highest priority.
- we will be sanitizing all surfaces on the hour, including our restrooms and door handles throughout the restaurant.
- we have also asked our staff to stay home if they are not feeling well.
- we have added a to-go menu (order by phone) available for pickup and delivery service for our neighbors who live within a 5-mile radius.
- delivery specials are made to travel well and delivered by drivers who are wearing gloves.
- we have groceries available for pick up and delivery: meat, seafood, pastas and sauces, fresh produce, bread, milk, and dry goods (such as toilet paper)
- wine by the bottle is also available to-go
we will remain open from 10:30 am – 7:30 pm and continue to provide the east pasadena community with great food and good cheers.
wishing you health and wellness,
chef-owner, plate38 kitchen and bar