Try 7 obscure and rare varietals of wine from around the world for $20/person. Samples served by Sommelier Danny O’Neill. Make a reservation for August 2, 5-7pm. Space is limited. Reservations are highly recommended.
– Zenato Lugana (Trebbiano di Lugana) from Lombardia, Italy (wholesale price: 13/bottle)
– Andis Wines Semillon from Amador, CA (wholesale price: 16/bottle)
– Domaine de la Bonneliere Saumur Rosé (Cabernet Franc) from Loire, France (wholesale price: 12.5/bottle)
– Domaine Vercheres Macon Mancey Rouge (Gamay) from Burgundy, France (wholesale price: 12.5/bottle)
– Grand Passione Rosso (Corvina / Merlot Blend) from Veneto, Italy (wholesale price: 11/bottle)
– Zuccardi “Serie A” Bonarda from Mendoza, Argentina (wholesale price: 11/bottle)
– Anima Negra “AN2” (Callet, Mantonegre-Fogoneau, Syrah) from Mallorca, Spain (wholesale price: 21/bottle)
See, swirl, sniff, sip, savor, and score a bottle at wholesale prices.